Philadelphia County is easily one of the most well known in the state (and perhaps the country) due to it’s primary city of Philadelphia. In fact, many people are not aware that the city is contained within a County of the same name.
Philadelphia County is one of the original three areas developed by William Penn. It has grown tremendously and has been the seat of many historically important events and lives.
Due to it’s highly condensed urban areas DMS receives a wide range of forensic calls from Philadelphia. The jobs range from private citizen recovery needs to large corporate affairs. Browse the selections below to see how we might be able to assist you.
Services Available to Philadelphia County Residents
DMS can assist you in a wide variety of ways, no matter if you have a potential criminal concern or something as simple as lost photos. Browse below to learn more about each particular service:
- Full Forensic Exam – A full forensic package that focuses on securing needed information, proving malfeasance (if applicable), and coordinating information so as to be admissible in court.
- Forensic Hard Drive Imaging – One the more reliable methods of retrieving data from a secured or corrupted hard drive.
- Deleted File Recovery – A series of techniques that can defragment and retrieve valuable files.
- Email Recovery – Methods that can recover emails and extract them from secured accounts.
- Photo Recovery – Reconfiguring photos in a way that proves much more reliable than standard software.
- Web History Recovery – Methods used to retrace web history data while keeping the information untainted.
- Cell Phone/Smart Phone Data Recovery – Techniques used to recover mobile information, ranging from call data to text and images.
Reasons to Choose DMS
Sometimes potential clients aren’t sure if forensics is right for them. They have trouble deciding if a standard tech store would be better, or if they have a potentially criminal problem perhaps a private investigator.
One very nice perk of working with DMS is having access to solutions for a wide variety of problems. For example, if you are investigation a potentially cheating spouse you never know what kind of devices you may need to access. DMS not only offers forensic services but also works closely with other professionals in the field. What that means is you will be gaining access to the finest forces in forensics and investigations.
One other common concern is cost. The idea of forensics conjures up scenes from TV shows like CSI and NCIS, which seem pricey and dramatic. In reality forensic services can be tailored to your needs and can be highly affordable.
If you think the kinds of services we offer might be right for you, don’t hesitate to reach out! We will provide a free consultation to determine what you might need and how we can best help you.
Call 484-955-5664 or utilize our online contact form today.